Spot Light Imaging is an independent provider of diagnostic imaging services in South Africa, established in 2008. We provide mainly subspecialist pediatric radiology services in the form of diagnostic image interpretation, research consultation, teaching and training. Spot Light Imaging is independent of existing public and private radiology practices. The lead pediatric radiologist, Savvas Andronikou has extensive international clinical experience in pediatric radiology as well as a strong academic background.
- Primary diagnostic image interpretation and reporting
- Second opinion of diagnostic imaging
- Reporting for medico legal purposes
- Research consultation and logistics
- Assistance with scientific writing
- Teaching and training in pediatric radiology
- Workshops and courses in pediatric radiology